Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nice Tradition

One thing I love about going fishing here is the transition from the ocean to the river. Today we got bait in Boothbay Harbor and then brought the bait up river. I love the change in the scenery, wildlife, and water. Many charter fishermen spend their whole time in one or the other which is cool, but I like it when we get both the river and ocean.

Today, we further cemented a tradition in the Wright family. This is the second year we fished together and I can tell these guys are hooked. Last year we caught more big fish including a 39" by Jack who is now 11. However, the fishing was good today. Everyone caught lots of bait and we caught Stripers too including our limit of slot fish. They were a pleasure to have aboard.

Anyway, I have been getting tired of the obligatory dock shot so I brought something more then my cell phone. I made the video below and I apologize for my bad video skills.


No comments: