Wednesday, July 29, 2009



The fishing the has been good the last few days. Today we caught fish in several places on the Kennebec River. The guys aboard Tom, Chris, John and Luke did a great job. They conquered the bait which is no easy task. All of them caught fish and released more.

Yesterday, My uncle Bill chartered me. He is literally my best customer, hiring me several times a season. He expects that I fish with him too which is nice because I actually get to catch a few. Dagny, (Bill's wife/My aunt) pictured below, almost always comes too but rarely fishes for the Stripers. Dag is content to catch lot's of bait and hang out and soak up the rays and the scenery. But, the action yesterday was pretty good too and it inspired Dag to get into the mix. Dagny was fishy and caught several.

1 comment:

Ralph said...

Alright, Aunt Dag!