Friday, July 17, 2009

July 17 2009


Today, I fished twice again. But, not with clients. The clients I had lined up for today never called. Too bad, it was a fishy day. Instead I decided to take freinds and family.

At 5am, Adam and Tim Harkins headed out with me into thick fog. We put a dent in the herring population and then cruised over to the Kennebec courtesy of the radar. Tim is pictured above with a few keepers. We caught fish today drifting over shallow water. We also caught some river herring while around Phippsburg. Adam had a curfew so we had to get back early.

After filleting fish and hanging around for a bit, Gayle, my step father Dick, and son Evan decided to head up river with the dead herring I had in the tank since the morning. We had some good action as the video will show. Evan is barely hanging in there in some of the footage and I am the worst camera man in the world but its still worth watching if you have high speed. Big storm is headed are way so tomorrow's trip is in doubt.

3 comments:

Patrick Ewing said...

Aesome video. Keep going with the blog.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skoelker said...

Nicely shot, Mr. W. I enjoyed the trip!
spk
><>