Thursday, August 6, 2009

A day of work with no clients

Today I spent the day cleaning the boat and trying to fix my Garmin. Dragged my pressure washer down to the dock and my wife and I worked hard at it. Later, Adam and I replaced all the fuses used by my Garmin 5212. I am still only receiving intermittent power. As luck would have it, my marine electronics guy, Howie, is on vacation this week. My worst fear is that the whole unit will have to be sent back and then a new one will have to be shipped. TO be continued.

Spoke with Colin today. He is back from spending a couple more days offshore. He got two more Giants out there. He is a fishy bastard. He reports that there are tons of sharks, tuna and whales from Platts to 3 Dorys. There is also a ton of ground fish.

Anyway, I got to go so I hope my grammar and spelling are not too bad.

No comments: