Thursday, September 10, 2009

So Sorry

So sorry for not posting last weekend. The fishing was ok but not great. I have heard through my fishing grapevine that things have improved substantially so I can not wait to get back out there tomorrow. Allegedly, the fish are pretty concentrated in the Kennebec River. I am going to try to muster a crew to leave after work tomorrow. My wife and family are headed to Falmouth for an overnight so Gayle's parents can take care of the kids while she takes the Praxis Exam. This means I am free to fish both Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.

Anyway, one of these days I will post some more. I want to sum up the year in one of these posts and give my overall impressions of the fishing and the charter business. Below is a video many of you have seen before. I am reposting it here in a different format so my students at school can see it if they want to. Unfortunately, YouTube is blocked here at school among other sites that might help.

No comments: