Sunday, May 2, 2010

Progress


Yesterday, the boy had his first experience of the season on the boat. I figured he would not tolerate his life jacket or being stuck in such a small area, and, as always, he proved me wrong. All day long he kept urging me to put his life jacket on him to go on a boat ride. I think we went out on the boat twice and we had to drag him off each time.

Gayle took the kids to Falmouth today! Yeehaw. What a pleasure to be able to get stuff done. Did a bit of school work and then went down to the boat. Got the radio working and re-installed it in the overhead drybox. I also got the livewell running and secured. Tied up more gear too.

Then, I took Jonne Trees, Our local television station's master video guy, out to Burnt Island to scope camera shots for a student's film.

My electrician, Howie, dropped by too and took out my Garmin so I can send it back.
Anyway, it was a lovely day of progress and I am now looking forward to the family's return.

3 comments:

Mrs. Wolotsky said...

I'm glad you made progress today.

How about posting a shot of Iz driving the boat?

Mr. W said...

Why don't you? i would love to click open the blog someday and have some else have written something?

Mrs. Wolotsky said...

Be careful what you wish for...