Wednesday, March 4, 2009

newsletter


newsletter, originally uploaded by fishwhistle08.

This year's winter newsletter is finally done and printed. If you are on the Sweet Action Client list you should be getting yours soon. Much thanks goes to Bess Hey, my mother in law, for having the newsletters printed and then driving them from Gorham ME to Southport ME on a Tuesday night. The newsletter has the usual stories about fishing in the summer and a whole page dedicated to Smelt fishing too. If you want a copy of the newsletter please send me an email at wolotsky@sweetactioncharters.com.

Monday was a snow day putting my last school day this year at June 19. We got about 10" and it still feels and looks like winter around here, Yesterday, I asked students what they did with their extra time off. The best response was "I went to Irving(convenience store) on my snow machine."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the newsletter. We were think of coming on 6/19. Should we push it a day? No big deal for us.

Mr. W said...

Nope June 19 is still excellent. I will be out of there as soon as I can which will be like 2:30 and then it will be light until 9. Can not wait.