Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Isabella's First Fish and Some Fish Stuff

Yesterday, I had long time client Bob Gourley aboard and his friend Dick. We probably caught close to or more than 20 Stripers, all in the slot range except one that was too big. It was a blast. The weather was great as was the fishing.

My afternoon client today, Tom Coyne, told me that his party caught 14 Stripers aboard the Redhook yesterday down at Popham Beach. This is by far the best report I have heard out of there. I know the Redhook took two big fish there last week but I know the beach has been disappointing for most of this year and all of last.

I have not heard of the "local" schoolie or giant Bluefin Tuna action but the bite is on if you are willing to travel southwest.

The video below shows a family trip with my in-laws, wife and two kids. Iz catches her frist striper. Mimi did all the shooting, thanks Mimi. Anyway, I thought you would enjoy a video more than some pics.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Nice work Iz!!

Ralph said...

Wow, that kid is FISHY! Sounds like you've been really slaying them lately.