Wednesday, July 8, 2009

fishing report


Yesterday, I fished with Terry, Susan and Parker Buchanan from Pennsylvania. You can see Parker above with the only Striper we managed to boat. In between all the catfish we caught, we had only a few other chances at Mr. Striper. The Buchanan's were terrific sports and they endured some cold winds and rain. But, we were the only ones out there and we had a good time together. I really hope I get to fish with them again.
Today's trip canceled because of the weather and tomorrow's trip canceled because of health reasons. That brings my number of canceled trips to 8. Considering I do between 50 to 60 trips a year this is a big number. Hopefully the weather gets better. The streak of bad weather we have had is longer then any I remember. The fishing has been affected for sure. Hopefully in the next 10 days the rivers will empty of their fresh water and the fishing will improve. I will keep you posted.

No comments: